Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back from the Future-

The days turned to weeks, months and then into years. I guess I can be thankful that it did not turn into decades. Finally I have returned to a long lost blog, that I thought had been lost forever. After many years and at least a few thousand stories that celebrate this journey, I wish I could tell you them all. I will do my best to update you. I am not the same nomad that finished writing so many years ago. I have changed, grown and been transformed, for so much the better. In the last few years I have restored a hundred year old house that I bought for $12,000 cash. I finished a degree and, became an expert in Oriental rugs, selling rugs from all over the world. I’ve also picked up painting and have seen it turn into a career, having done a half dozen shows and selling dozens of pieces. But the greatest of changes has not been these, but rather meeting and marrying my wonderful wife, Charli. Over the last few years I have really given myself to being in one place and learning to be just a normal guy, or my best attempt at that. I will write more in the future filling in some of the gaps, but let’s just say that it is good to be back on the road.
Charli and I just finished a 2 month journey around Europe and Morocco.  Soon we will attach a few photos and include a few stories. We are now beginning our United States tour which will continue until January when we will move to Morocco.
Thank you all for your support and my hope is that you continue this journey with us.
Love

Justin and Charli
 

1 comment:

Luke Holmes said...

I'm always glad to hear what is up with you. I hope God continues to bless you both.