Bolivia, kind of a strange country, but I'm learning to take it all in.
I do not know what I was thinking when I took this photo,
but I have a funny look on my face, maybe I was wondering if I would see a space ship.
A nice little snack, figs, bread and bannanas

The open road

A warm night for me and the bike. I am staying more in Hostels in Bolivia, with all the rain storms, it is quite cold camping at night and this room cost $2 for the night, so it is well worth the investment.


A couple I met on the road

Llama crossing!

I think the drivers are crazy enough, they do not need to be given the right to run me over.

More road and sky

The space ship
2 comments:
Haha! I hope you don't get run over! Your giant space ship kinda looks like a giant turtle!
sort of looks like an army helmet...
Justin, the pictures are incredible. Thanks for sharing the journey with me...well us.
Post a Comment