Friday, January 5, 2007

A New Page-

Every day is like a new page.
Every life is a book.
We are all caught up somewhere between once upon a time and The End.
So that means your page is being written.
Some want to live in the past, some want to skip to the end, but there is only this breathe, this word. But where are we?
Is this the beginning of the end, end of the beginning or the middle of the middle.
The words just keep coming.
Some words we write and some words find us.
This is a chapter in my book that is finding me.
I try to find the words, but never can.
Many ask what is the next chapter and I always make up some lame reply like I am going to travel. I cannot hardly grasp what it is, so how could I ever explain it.
I want to find the words for those that have no voice.
I want to open the world to stories that are never read.
The when, where and how I do not know, but I am coming closer to understand the why.
The commandment written on our hearts and that is to love God and love others.
How can we best love others?