Everyone has to move
Some move fast
Some slow
There are a lot of ways to get there
And of course ways to get back
At a pawn shop for $77 including tax
I found a way to move across the world
To me it is not about what gets me there
But I found a companion nonetheless
Or maybe the bike found me
It is not everyday that a bike finds someone that will take them around the world
This is my 4th bike in two years
I am not as faithful as I should be
Or is it rather my bikes that have been unfaithful
Slowly down the road we will go
The bike does not yet have a name just “bike”
So hopefully we can get that worked out soon
So if you have any ideas please post them and I will give them a try
3 comments:
When I read this blog, I just could not stop thinking about you as a 3 year old with the "Hot Wheel" traveling miles and miles from porch area ,around the tree in the front yard and down the side walk to the drive way and back. Even then, I knew you would some day manage to embrace that there is "life beyond the end of the sidewalk" And me sweet son, you have done that and I am proud of you. Blessings to you. Maybe you should name it "Hot Wheel" Love you. Mom
I think that it was Big Wheel,
Hot wheels were that little match box cars.
Big Wheel!
That is a great name
I like Big Wheel...b/c it was your bike as a child. You could also think of one word names, like: Drifter, lucky, escape, journey... Also, in one of your old blogs from "nomad"...are you ready to replace your "best friend"? It could be your "new best friend"...or "magic carpet". haha. I feel dumb. I don't know how to help you, haha. :)
Post a Comment